Teamscope's Position Mapping tools guide you through the first steps of a data-drien hiring process, starting with outlining the essential requirements and objectives of the role to identify an ideal candidate's competencies.
Together, these tools help you objectively define candidate success metrics, reducing bias in later stages of the hiring process. To move past the position mapping start and start inviting candidates, we recommend completing the following steps:
- Read about Teamscope's decision support tools
- Define key objectives for the role
- Set clear job requirements
- Select candidate competencies
- Analyse team-fit (if you haven't already)